POWER OF MOVEMENT!
Joimove is the reflection of peace and the celebration of life.
What is JOIMOVE?
JOIMOVE is an international movement that works to create a positive influence in the world by connecting individuals of all ages through dance.
What does JOIMOVE mean?
The name ‘JOIMOVE’ has been derived from the words ‘join’ and ‘movement’: Join the movement, enjoy the movement!
Why Joimove’s Training Programs?
We have formed a chain of joimovers led by trained, fully-qualified, dedicated, passionate, and loving instructors, movements leaders who are ambassadors for this vision.
We never miss an opportunity to move in order to celebrate life and to change lives for the better, and we are growing with love, commitment, and passion.
Come and join us on this journey! Let’s go dancing for everything that is good, positive, and worthy of love.
Creating a world where we all feel loved and able to freely enjoy celebrating life.
Our mission is to be a positive influence in the world by adding movement to the everyday and enriching the mind, body and spirit by creating educational, cultural and physical activities for individuals of all ages.
JOIMOVE creates a positive impact in the world, connecting individuals of all ages to make the world a better place.
To achieve our vision and mission, JOIMOVE:
- creates dance and movement-based social projects
- designs educational modules
- trains dance and movement leaders and franchisees
- organises cultural events
- runs fundraising events
JOIMOVE is dedicated to:
- making dance accessible to everyone
- encouraging individuals to get moving
- connecting families and creating communities
- providing opportunities for individuals to express themselves and have fun
- believing in the power of moving together
- inspiring families to improve their health and happiness
- enjoying and celebrating life through free expression and creating a positive, social and integrated atmosphere
JOIMOVE transforms lives by enriching mind, body, and spirit to make this world joyful for everyone.
JOIMOVE is member of International Dance Council, CID, UNESCO.